Gentle DIY Facial Scrub
Who doesn’t want a magnificent glowing skin? The truth is that you long for gorgeous glowing skin, but don’t know the secret might be in your kitchen. Tested and proven are 3 simple ingredients that make a wonderful facial scrub, which will leave your skin glowing, remarkably hydrated and eliminate dead skin cells from your face while boosting skin tone.
These ingredients are
- Sugar – 1 tablespoon
- Buttermilk (or plain yogurt) – 3 tablespoon
- Finely grounded oats OR cornmeal – 2 tablespoon
- Blend the ingredients together in a small bowl or cup until a paste is formed then let it sit for a while.
- Pull your hair away from your face and cleanse your face with lukewarm water for about 30 seconds.
- Apply the homemade scrub onto your skin, then gently massage in circular motion round your face.
- The third step should last for 5-7mins then rinse off your face with lukewarm water and dry with a clean face towel.
Prior applying the scrub, be sure to test it on your forearm where your skin is more sensitive so as to ensure your skin welcomes the scrub. After exfoliating your skin with this simple scrub, you will feel how smooth your skin becomes. Its quite instantaneous and you can easily moisturize the new skin layer. Moisturize with Barbary fig seed oil and you will be marveled.